This is Amanda’s third story. Scroll back through our October Vaccine Injury Awareness Month posts to read her other two stories.
“Our son Noah was born in 2017 completely healthy, until he received the Hepatitis B vaccine.
After that was given to him, he never slept more than two hours at a time. After his four month shots he cried constantly, and became covered from head to toe with eczema.
One night, I got up to care for him and I heard God speak to me, God told me vaccines would kill my children and that I should look into the truth about vaccinations.
From then I obtained all of my children's medical records. To say I was shocked with what I discovered would be putting it mildly! The records for my daughter Savanna revealed that the doctors knew that the mercury and aluminium contained in the vaccines had caused holes in her skull.
It pains me to admit that all of my children have been negatively impacted by vaccines in some way.”
Our articles and rebuttal pieces are written by our writers on our volunteer team