Last week we shared Amanda’s first heartbreaking story about her first born, Aubrie who was vaccine injured and this is a story of her second born, Savanna. Get your tissues out.
“In 2012, our daughter Savanna was born, weighing a healthy 6.6 pounds, 18 inches long. Before she was born (in the first trimester) the doctor, unbeknownst to me, gave me a flu shot. Then her ultrasound images indicated she had down syndrome.
Later, it was proven to be an enlarged ventricle of the brain caused by the flu shot I had been given, and that she had stroked in utero. Then when she was born, the 'Vitamin' K shot caused her liver to jaundice.
On her third day after birth, they administered the Hepatitis B vaccine, which caused her to have seizures. We were told that the myoclonic jerks she was having could possibly be outgrown by the age of two. Finally, after 50-60 seizures a day, she was diagnosed with static encephalopathy, also known as toxic encephalitis. She is also diagnosed with autism. There are no words to describe this unending torment.”